Gorbel’s G-Force® Intelligent Lifting Devices enable operators to lift and maneuver heavy loads efficiently and ergonomically, as if the devices were an extension of their arms. Their new cutting-edge units are available in two models. Our base model, the Q2, comes loaded with programming features to handle most applications. Got a more complex operation? No worries! The iQ2 model offers 8 configurable IO points on the handle plus 8 dedicated Input and 4 dedicated Output points at the actuator.
Here are some key features of the G-Force® iQ2 model:
- 8 Configurable inputs and outputs on the handle and 8 dedicated input and 4 output on actuator. This allows for more customization over a wide range of applications.
- Multiple sets of virtual limits for precise control
- Servo controlled processor system for precise control of angular or linear position, velocity, and acceleration
- Tablet or computer based Smart Connect user interface makes configuration a breeze. Three levels of password protected access so different user types have access to configurations based on their needs.
- Built in wireless connectivity via Wifi. This provides the ability to service and troubleshoot without the need for Ethernet or USB (though both are still provided as a standard)
- Our handle and user interface is available in multiple languages – English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
Gorbel®’s G-Force® and Easy Arm® Intelligent Lifting Devices now have the latest processor, so you get the most advanced features available in the intelligent lifting market today.
If you have any questions about how a Gorbel G-Force® lifting device or would like to schedule an Air Power visit to your facility for help with material handling within your process, please contact Air Power today at 1-800-334-1001.