Air Power, Inc is an Authorized Distributor of Apex.
APEX® Assembly & Fabrication Tools is a market leader in fastening tools including bits, sockets, wrenches, and torque products, engineered for the toughest industrial application. APEX’s expertise comprises more than 85 years of experience and the commitment to serve its customers in the automotive, aerospace, energy, electronics, and general industries with a wide range of quality and long-life fastening solutions built to enhance productivity and with end-user safety in mind. APEX Assembly & Fabrication Tools extend to the following industries:
- Automotive Assembly
- Aerospace Assembly
- Appliances, Electronics & Industrial Assembly
- Agriculture & Off-Road Machinery
APEX’s product portfolio includes bits, bit holders, sockets, universal wrenches, extensions, adapters, and u-GUARD™ covered tools – producing over 10 million products annually. Furthermore, our fastening solutions can be customized to meet specific application needs and are available to customers worldwide.
APEX partners with leading manufacturers to design and deliver custom solutions for their needs. All APEX custom solutions feature precision engineering to meet the tolerances of today’s most demanding industries, and durable construction that delivers performance and productivity shift after shift, day after day. Some of our current offerings include:
- Grease fitting sockets — Our grease fitting sockets come in straight, angled, and deep and shallow broach depth configurations. 3/8, 5/16 and 7/16 hex sizes are available.
- Tap holding sockets — A tap holding socket is the easiest and most secure way of using a power tool as a tap drill. Tap holding sockets come in metric male hex drive, SAE male hex drive and SAE female square drive configurations.
- Socket adapters — When you need to quickly and economically switch between fasteners of several different nut sizes, using an adapter is a great way to avoid carrying excess tools with you. APEX offers socket and ratchet wrench adapters in numerous sizes. We also manufacture universal wrench adapters, extensions and more.
- Plunger style sockets – For retaining non-ferrous fasteners where magnets will not work
- Collapsible sockets – For automated applications where the driver cannot travel with the fastener as the fastener is run down
- Slotted Electric Harness sockets – For applications where external wiring or other protrusions cannot be contained in a standard socket
- Double-ended bits – For applications where two different size or style bits are required at one assembly station
- Electrically Isolated Nutsetter – A nutsetter where the electric current flow through the drive tool is cut off, leading to accurate torque reading and increased operator safety