Air Power, Inc is an Authorized Distributor of ARO Pumps.
Three letters. Over eighty years. One goal: to be a world-class manufacturer of positive displacement pumps and systems. With over an 80-year legacy of premier product performance and service excellence, ARO® provides fluid handling equipment for customers and industries worldwide including chemical, manufacturing, energy, pharmaceutical, mining and more. Offering air-operated diaphragm pumps, piston pumps and packages and a variety of specialty pumps and lubrication equipment.
ARO has the right product to meet your specific needs.
Diaphragm Pumps—Stall-free, ice-free operation
Piston Pumps & Packages—Precision control for the delivery of a wide range of flowable materials
Specialty Pumps—Tailored for your specific application
Lubrication Equipment—A full line of equipment for all your needs
ARO® Diaphragm Pumps provide stall-free, ice-free operation. Their patented “Unstallable” unbalanced air valve design avoids stalling issues associated with other pumps. The “Quick-Dump” exhaust valves divert cold exhaust air from ice-prone components, preventing freezing.
Compact Pumps 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2” & 3/4” ports
- Flow rates up to 14.8 GPM (56 LPM)
Expert Series Pumps (EXP) 1”, 1½”, 2” & 3” ports
- ARO’s PROCESS GRADE, Expert Series Diaphragm Pumps feature the best total cost of ownership of any diaphragm pump on the market
- Flow rates up to 275 GPM (1041 LPM)
Pro Series Pumps 1”, 1½”, 2” & 3” ports
- ARO’s INDUSTRIAL GRADE, Pro-Series Diaphragm Pumps provide high performance & stall-free reliability
- Flow rates up to 237 GPM (897 LPM)
Piston Pumps and Packages
The efficient, simple design and construction of ARO® piston pumps are the reason they are recognized as one of the most dependable, versatile and accurate on the market.
ARO Force Pumps & Packages
- At the heart of ARO-Force piston pumps are superior air motors, featuring our proprietary AFX™ technology. With only five moving parts, our air motors are truly advanced yet simple
Pneumatic Driven Pumps & Packages
- ARO pneumatic piston pumps can help increase plant productivity by providing quick container change-over, operator convenience, a cleaner working environment, increased material savings and minimized downtime
Hydraulic Driven Pumps
- Hydraulic-powered pumps are a great choice when compressed air is limited or when enhanced efficiency and lower noise levels are preferred
Utilizing technology identical to other ARO® Pumps, these Specialty models will provide the same high level of performance and satisfaction but in a design tailored for your specific application.
- Specialty pumps include: Drum Packages, Flap Valve pumps, Powder Transfer pumps, High Pressure pumps, Sanitary Transfer pumps, Centrifugal De-watering pumps, and Fuel Pumps.