Website Air Power Manufacturing Solutions
Who We Are:
For over 50 years, Air Power, Inc. has provided innovative solutions for manufacturing process improvement needs. From simple to the most complex application, we provide solutions to efficiently assemble, move, & coat quality products that shape our world. We pride ourselves in the ability to appoint our customers a dedicated Account Manager, supported by a team of product specialists’, engineers, project managers, and field service technicians, required to support the continued growth in any industry.
Our home office is in High Point, NC, with 9 sales locations in the southeastern US and one in Monterrey, MX.
Position Summary: We are looking for a qualified Application Specialist to assist in the growth of Sealant and Adhesive Equipment Sales (Applied Fluid Technologies) within our Southeast Region. This Application Specialist Role will support the Account Managers, local branches, and aid in the growth and focus of AFT Sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the technical aspects of the sales process for the account managers in the previously described region.
- Primary responsibility will be to support products that align with the Assemble and Move process of manufacturing and are represented in AFT competency.
- Secondary responsibility will be to support Account Managers with all products (Assemble Move Coat) Air Power represents.
- Understand and recommend process improvement for our customers while implementing the latest advancements in industry technology.
- Engage and interact with various manufactures to further yours and our industry/product knowledge while representing Air Power while developing mutually beneficial relationships.
- Pursue and participate in necessary training and development opportunities for continuous improvement of sales and technical capability.
- Continuously network with competitors, industry partners, machine tool builders, material suppliers and other key organizations to position Air Power as a key player in the manufacturing industry.
- Engage and utilize engineering resources to create custom Air Power solutions which add value to customer’s process.
- Promote and participate in a culture of the specialist team that is characterized by accountability, transparency, collaboration, process improvement, and performance.
- Provide continuous, constructive feedback to the Specialist Leader for the purpose of continuous improvement and profitable growth.
- Direct or indirect support of areas that are not primary area of responsibility.
- Ultimately ensure that your internal customers (Air Power account and customer service reps) and end user customers are technically supported throughout the sales cycle.
- Degree preferred
- Account Manager experience preferred
- Proven track record for absorbing and utilizing technical information
- Demonstrates an ability to teach/coach/mentor account managers
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and the needs of the customer and dedication to supporting the Account Manager
- Adequate PC proficiency including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong relationship skills
- Work well under pressure
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company Vehicle (or Car Allowance)
- Computer, Tablet and Phone
To apply for this job email your details to Resumes@airpower-usa.com