How To Properly Flush a Pressure Pot
In this video, we walk through the steps it takes to properly flush a pressure pot with Air Power Account manager Jeff Tussey.
- Cut of air supply to the pot, this is critical! Once air has been cut off to the pot, bleed pressure pot utilizing pressure relief valve.
- Remove lid from pressure pot
- Remove liner (Air Power recommends all Pressure Pots to be utilized with pot liners – for ease of use, cleaning, and color change applications).
- Add your solvent (or preferred chemical cutting agent) liner.
- Re-install pressure pot lid, reconnect air supply, and slowly increase fluid pressure (Note – no atomizing air is necessary while flushing a unit).
- Trigger gun and spray waste into solvent/waste containment – Note – make sure waste can is properly grounded.
LIKE & SUBSCRIBE to Air Power YouTube channel to stay updated on the latest of our How To Series!