https://www.airpower-usa.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/lobsterhydraulic.png 656 1172 Jai Armitage https://www.airpower-usa.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Logo_AirPower-white.png Jai Armitage2021-10-09 01:10:372021-10-09 01:10:37How to properly inspect the hydraulic oil on a Lobster Pneumatic tool - Lobster N1A2 Rivet Nut Setter
https://www.airpower-usa.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/rivetnutapplication2.png 656 1172 Jai Armitage https://www.airpower-usa.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Logo_AirPower-white.png Jai Armitage2021-10-09 01:02:432021-10-09 01:02:43How to properly set up the N1A2 for the Rivet Nut Application - Lobster N1A2 Rivet Nut Setter
https://www.airpower-usa.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/sprayguncleaning.jpg 1370 2512 Jai Armitage https://www.airpower-usa.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Logo_AirPower-white.png Jai Armitage2021-08-14 21:19:362021-08-14 21:22:54Proper Liquid Gun / Manual Spray Gun Cleaning
https://www.airpower-usa.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/lobstervid.jpg 1412 2520 Jai Armitage https://www.airpower-usa.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Logo_AirPower-white.png Jai Armitage2021-07-31 00:22:362021-07-31 00:22:36How to change out the Mandrel Nose Piece - Lobster N1A2 Rivet Nut Setter
https://www.airpower-usa.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/vid3.png 683 1068 Airpower https://www.airpower-usa.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Logo_AirPower-white.png Airpower2019-09-27 08:37:442020-05-29 08:29:44How to Properly Flush a Pressure Pot
How To Properly Flush a Pressure Pot
In this video, we walk through the steps it takes to properly flush a pressure pot with Air Power Account manager Jeff Tussey.
- Cut of air supply to the pot, this is critical! Once air has been cut off to the pot, bleed pressure pot utilizing pressure relief valve.
- Remove lid from pressure pot
- Remove liner (Air Power recommends all Pressure Pots to be utilized with pot liners – for ease of use, cleaning, and color change applications).
- Add your solvent (or preferred chemical cutting agent) liner.
- Re-install pressure pot lid, reconnect air supply, and slowly increase fluid pressure (Note – no atomizing air is necessary while flushing a unit).
- Trigger gun and spray waste into solvent/waste containment – Note – make sure waste can is properly grounded.
LIKE & SUBSCRIBE to Air Power YouTube channel to stay updated on the latest of our How To Series!