Graco designs and builds a wide range of equipment designed to handle industrial fluids such as inks, colorants, paint, abrasives, corrosive, shear sensitive, gas entrapped and more. They also design and build custom products for customers with unique requirements. Graco’s double diaphragm pumps are designed for chemical transfer applications. Their chemical transfer pumps come in pneumatic and electric options, with many flow rates and sizes. Both metal and plastic housings can easily handle corrosive and abrasive fluids. They design and build the Husky double diaphragm pumps to hold in the harshest working environments. The best materials and the highest quality standards results in pumps that are built to last.
Graco Husky Double Diaphragm Pumps
The Husky double diaphragm pumps are manufactured with your productivity in mind – providing you with one of the most reliable and efficient pumps in the market. Each membrane pump is thoroughly tested before it leaves the factory.
Husky Air Operated Double Diaphragm
Designed with fewer parts than competitive pumps, Graco’s air operated double diaphragm pumps features our stall-free, low pulsation air valve, which is externally accessible—ensuring rapid changeovers and minimum downtimes.
Advantages of the Husky Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps
- Rugged construction – Resists corrosion for reliable performance and long life
- Designed to last – Heavy duty design offers long life, increased productivity and lower overall cost of ownership
- Flow rates and sizes – up to 300 gpm (1135 lpm) / port sizes ranging from ¼” to 3” in NPT, BSP, and flange options.
- Easy maintenance – The Husky has fewer parts than industry peers, the complete air valve is externally accessible so it can be serviced fast and easy without removing the pump.
- Modular air valve – Stall-free, low pulsation air valve provides smooth and rapid changeover for increased efficiency and minimizes down time
Husky Electric Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps
Graco’s electric double diaphragm pumps (EODD) are ideal for applications that require low pulsation and a smooth flow. The energy efficient electric drive reduces energy consumption up to 5x compared to traditional air operated diaphragm pumps. Each pump is ruggedly constructed to resist corrosion and deliver a long, trouble-free product life.
Advantages of the Husky Electric Operated Diaphragm Pumps
- Durable Pump Technology handles slurries and abrasives all without damage to the pump
- Fluid section is fully customizable allowing user to create the pump you need with multiple material offerings for manifolds, seats, balls, and diaphragms.
- Diaphragm pump is self-priming, runs dry and requires no rotating or moving of fluid seals
- Electric Drive reduces energy consumption and operating costs
- Provides increased pump control and accurately meters fluid
Contact your Air Power Representative today to find out how you can revolutionize your process with Graco Double Diaphragm Pumps!
Learn More About Graco