As you are aware, the developing public health issue involving COVID-19 / Coronavirus is impacting the movement of people and goods in a growing number of countries. Air Power is closely monitoring all updates and advice from the relevant organizations, including the World Health Organization (WHO): https://www.who.int/ and the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/.
We want to reassure you Air Power remains open and fully operational and ready to serve our customers’ needs. At this time, please know our daily operations and services will continue without disruption, and we will make all reasonable efforts to ensure the safety and health of our customers and our employees.
- We have enacted additional office hygiene and cleaning practices to help reduce the spread of contagious viruses.
- We have instructed our employees that if they show or feel any symptoms associated with COVID-19, or any other contagious illness, that they must stay at home and not return to work until they are healthy and well.
- Taking care of customers is at the center of everything we do. As a high service business, we do hold safety stock levels to be used to maintain service levels.
- Although some business and transport networks are impacted, we currently have sufficient stock levels on our most popular products.
- Based on current information, we are not expecting any impact on service. However, this is a rapidly evolving situation and we will keep you updated if service will be impacted.
We will continue to work with our employees and suppliers to ensure we are all prepared to maintain a quality level of service to our customers while taking any and all health precautions necessary.
We value our relationship with you, our customers, and hope you find this information helpful. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at our main number: (800) 334-1001, or contact your local Account Manager or Customer Service Representative.
We continue to monitor the situation and will provide important updates as needed.