The GEMA OptiFlex Pro is the latest advancement in powder coating application technology. In this video, Eddie Rhodes, Air Power Account Manager in Tennessee, walks you through the new Gema OptiFlex Pro powder coating handgun, the controller and explains the first-ever power gun with powerboost that provides 110 kV and 110 microamps application support.
https://www.airpower-usa.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/demo_thumb.png6521162Airpowerhttps://www.airpower-usa.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Logo_AirPower-white.pngAirpower2020-03-20 14:47:372020-03-20 14:55:37Gema OptiFlex Pro Virtual Demo
The new generation of OptiFlex Pro manual units impresses with additional application performance due to the outstanding PowerBoost technology. With OptiFlex Pro, you easily process all powder types and coat complex parts in superior quality – all this worldwide and in the most difficult industrial environments. The use of the Electrostatic App is your first step into Smart Factory Automation and makes the manual coating process transparent.
Maximum Coating Performance
The first choice in manual powder coating
The OptiFlex Pro manual units are uncompromisingly and agilely designed for maximum industrial suitability and worldwide use. The intelligent and durable components fit perfectly together and form the powerful package for superior manual powder coating. The ergonomic and intuitive operation enables every user to achieve the best coating results at any time.
Safe technology for more power performance
The newly developed PowerBoost technology of the OptiFlex Pro series offers with the 110kV the highest powder charging capacity in the powder coating industry while complying with safety regulations. The operator benefits from an outstanding coating performance. The new feature completes the proven high-voltage functionalities, such as PCC mode, presettings an individual coating programs and extends the application range significantly.
highest industrial suitability
– The new OptiSelect Pro gun features a particularly robust and durable design. The ergonomic and light-weight gun is well-balanced in the hand, has a good grip and enables you to coat efficiently and faster.
– The new PowerBoost high-performance technology charges all types of powder even more efficiently. The benefits of the additional power provide higher productivity, faster conveying speeds and maximum area performance.
– The integrated remote control allows easily to activate the PowerBoost powder charging mode and to regulate the powder output right away.
– The integrated cleaning of the powder conveying components can be enhanced by the optional PowerClean module, which ensures a faster and efficient cleaning. This improves performance when processing difficult powders and facilitates colour change.
– The latest generation of nozzles ensures an excellent powder distribution and penetration.
Best Application Results
Be one step ahead of the competition!
With OptiFlex Pro you coat extremely efficiently and with consistently high quality.
The PCC (Precise Charge Control) mode regulates the spray current even in the lowest ampere ranges (0-10µA) with the highest accuracy. This prevents overcharging of even the most demanding powders such as metallic powder and ensures the highest quality in thick film and multi-layer applications and recess areas.
The DVC (Digital Valve Control) technology allows an exact and repeatable adjustment of the powder output and ensures an uniform layer thickness.
for repeatable quality
The new OptiFlow injector with cartridge design further optimises the venturi principle in terms of transport efficiency and low wear. By simply exchanging the one-piece cartridge, the injector performance is optimally maintained. The usage of fewer parts and the seamless design of the injector improves the ability for fast color changes.
Main features OptiFlow injector:
-Cartridge design merges injector nozzle and conveying insert into a single component
– Powder outputs of up to 450 g/min achievable depending upon hose length and diameter
– Quick release design for the powder hose
– Unique Inline-Design
– Cartridge sleeve manufactured from high quality non stick materials
– Robust diecast injector housing
– Quick disconnect air connections
If your production requires frequent and quick color changes, then we would recommend the OptiFlex Pro B, which is designed to use the manufacturer’s original powder box.
– Highest flexibility
– Shortest and cleanest color changes
– For direct transport from the original powder box
– Complete emptying of the powder box thanks to the tilted vibrating base
– Integrated fluidization
– Scratch resistant and easy accessible box plate
Are super-fast colour changes your priority? OptiFlex Pro Q is equipped with additional features that allow:
– Super-fast colour change in 30-40 seconds
– Suitable for all types of powder
– Minimal space usage
If continuous use of the same powder over a long period of time is the bulk of your production schedule, then we would recommend the OptiFlex Pro F with the 50-litre fluidized powder container.
– Ideal for large powder quantities
– Compatible with all powder types
– Scratch-free 50 litre powder container with fluidization
– Easy cleaning of the container
Do you need to economically process powders with a tendency to separation during fluidization? OptiFlex Pro S is your best choice!
– Unique stirrer system with 18 litre hopper capacity
– Processing of powders with poor fluidization capability
– Preventing the separation of powders
– Processing of small quantities without any loss
– Complete emptying of remaining powder
OptiFlex Pro C
For Lab use
Do you want to coat small batches or samples? Your solution is the OptiFlex Pro C with self-fluidizing application cup.
– Perfectly suited for small powder quantities
– Self-fluidizing application cup (optionally 150 ml or 500 ml)
– Processes powder quantities from 20 g to 250 g
– The application cup can be easily combined with every coating unit
OptiFlex Pro L
For small batches
Do you carry out lab applications or quality tests? The OptiFlex Pro L unit is the perfect solution for lab use and quality control.
– Fluidized powder hopper
– 4 litre hopper volume
– Removable powder hopper
– Easy cleaning
OptiFlex Pro W
The universal solution
For upgrades, to be mounted on booth walls or at your production site: OptiFlex Pro W can be integrated in any existing surrounding.
– Its bracket can be mounted on any powder booth
– Takes the powder from fluidized hoppers or original powder box
https://www.airpower-usa.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/8526958-Kopie-e1556633190783.jpg13812362Airpowerhttps://www.airpower-usa.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Logo_AirPower-white.pngAirpower2019-04-30 09:13:102019-05-28 09:32:49NEW Gema OptiFlex Pro Powder Coating Systems