Introducing Ransburg’s New RansFlex Direct Charge Waterborne and Quick Fan Adjust Manual Spray Guns
The new RansFlex RFXW Direct Charge Waterborne Electrostatic applicator is compatible with waterborne-based materials. The RansFlex RFQ Quick Fan Adjust Electrostatic applicator features the new quick trigger technology that allows the gun to go from a full spray to a round spray with the touch of a button. These new advanced electrostatic finishing applicators feature DeVilbiss® atomization technology.
The RansFlex Electrostatic Low Pressure Manual Applicators are powered by a turbine with a patented design that provides an extra level of protection, which prevents turbine contamination resulting in a more durable product. The ergonomic design provides a balanced and lightweight feel for reduced operator fatigue. DeVilbiss’ world renowned air cap atomization technology is coupled with Ransburg’s electrostatic power to provide superior atomization, transfer efficiency and performance, all backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
The RansFlex Quick Fan Adjust applicator, is an air atomizing electrostatic applicator powered by an onboard generator that provides best in class atomization in a lightweight, user friendly applicator. The RFQ and RFQX both offer superior finish quality surpasses competitor’s larger, higher voltage applicators in small compact size.
The new “Quick Fan Adjust” button allows operators to easily go from a large to a small fan pattern by simply depressing the button located on the side of the gun. this new feature allows the operator to keep the line moving, increasing production.
RansFlex Direct Charge Waterborne and Quick Fan Adjust Manual Spray Gun Highlights:
- Lightweight applicator-provides operator comfort and easy maneuverability.
- Ergonomic handle design-eliminates operator fatigue.
- Protected strategic components-divorced turbine air supply cartridge, sealed nozzle/atomization passages and strategic turbine location.
- DeVilbiss atomization technology-coupled with Ransburg electrostatics. The best of both worlds.
- Simultaneous fan and atomization pressure-adjustment with tool adjustable compensation valve.
- FM tested and approved