Air Power Airwaves Podcast Teaser
The Airwaves Podcast is all about the manufacturing industry. This show is filled with helpful tips, news about new technology, and stories of real experiences from the Air Power team. Be sure to connect with us online to stay updated on all the latest from Air Power!
Personal Protective Equipment: Taking Care of Yourself and Your Employees in the Workplace
Taking care of both the inside and the outside of your body in the workplace is critical. Whether you are dealing with HAZMAT, VOC’s or nuisance dust, taking care of your skin, bones, and internal organs are vitally important to staying healthy. In this Air Power Video, we look to help you maneuver through PPE basics.
Dynabrade, the premier random orbital solution provider, proudly introduces our most refined random orbital sander to date. The Dynorbital® Extreme boasts the greatest power and most consistent speed of any palm-style orbital sander. Power and speed combine to quickly and reliably produce the desired finish, while ergonomic features keep operators safe and comfortable throughout their day. Symmetrical design allows left or right-handed operators to work comfortably, while the compact size of the Dynorbital® Extreme fits naturally in most operator’s hands. American-made from the highest grade materials for long-life and high durability.
Check out the latest updates at Air Power!
Air Power Manufacturing Solutions is making efforts to be sure that we can continue to effectively support the manufacturing community during this time. We love to be able to visit customers on-site and demonstrate how the products we sell can improve manufacturing processes, but there are a variety of other ways we can show you the latest technologies. Follow the link below to read about the ways Air Power can help you improve your manufacturing process!
Polyester Filters for Paint, Powder Coating and HVAC
Polyester filters offer exceptional intake and exhaust filtration in paint booths, powder coating booths, sanding booths, AMU air filtration as well as HVAC applications. Join Air Power in a walk through our key polyester filter products and learn which media is the best for your unique application.
Improving Your Electrostatic Liquid or Powder Coating Process
In this video, Air Power Specialist Travis Stirewalt and Account Manager Eddie Rhodes, share tips about improving your electrostatic process. Learn how to improve your electrostatic process with expert advice for powder coaters and liquid painters. Discuss best practices that help you put more powder or paint on your parts and less in your filters or the paint booth floor. What does this mean for you? Higher transfer efficiency and less paint (money) wasted by increasing your first pass transfer efficiency. Video from the Air Power, Inc. Chattanooga Branch.
Cartridge Filters Explained
Cartridge Filters for powder booths, blast booths, dust collection and smoke eaters is essential to a clean operation. Learn details about cartridge filters and properly selecting replacements.
Gema OptiFlex Pro Series
POWER – QUALITY – CONTROL
The new generation of OptiFlex Pro manual units impresses with additional application performance due to the outstanding PowerBoost technology. With OptiFlex Pro, you easily process all powder types and coat complex parts in superior quality – all this worldwide and in the most difficult industrial environments. The use of the Electrostatic App is your first step into Smart Factory Automation and makes the manual coating process transparent.
Maximum Coating Performance
The first choice in manual powder coating
The OptiFlex Pro manual units are uncompromisingly and agilely designed for maximum industrial suitability and worldwide use. The intelligent and durable components fit perfectly together and form the powerful package for superior manual powder coating. The ergonomic and intuitive operation enables every user to achieve the best coating results at any time.
Safe technology for more power performance
The newly developed PowerBoost technology of the OptiFlex Pro series offers with the 110kV the highest powder charging capacity in the powder coating industry while complying with safety regulations. The operator benefits from an outstanding coating performance. The new feature completes the proven high-voltage functionalities, such as PCC mode, presettings an individual coating programs and extends the application range significantly.
highest industrial suitability
– The new OptiSelect Pro gun features a particularly robust and durable design. The ergonomic and light-weight gun is well-balanced in the hand, has a good grip and enables you to coat efficiently and faster.
– The new PowerBoost high-performance technology charges all types of powder even more efficiently. The benefits of the additional power provide higher productivity, faster conveying speeds and maximum area performance.
– The integrated remote control allows easily to activate the PowerBoost powder charging mode and to regulate the powder output right away.
– The integrated cleaning of the powder conveying components can be enhanced by the optional PowerClean module, which ensures a faster and efficient cleaning. This improves performance when processing difficult powders and facilitates colour change.
– The latest generation of nozzles ensures an excellent powder distribution and penetration.
Best Application Results
Be one step ahead of the competition!
With OptiFlex Pro you coat extremely efficiently and with consistently high quality.
The PCC (Precise Charge Control) mode regulates the spray current even in the lowest ampere ranges (0-10µA) with the highest accuracy. This prevents overcharging of even the most demanding powders such as metallic powder and ensures the highest quality in thick film and multi-layer applications and recess areas.
The DVC (Digital Valve Control) technology allows an exact and repeatable adjustment of the powder output and ensures an uniform layer thickness.
for repeatable quality
The new OptiFlow injector with cartridge design further optimises the venturi principle in terms of transport efficiency and low wear. By simply exchanging the one-piece cartridge, the injector performance is optimally maintained. The usage of fewer parts and the seamless design of the injector improves the ability for fast color changes.
Main features OptiFlow injector:
-Cartridge design merges injector nozzle and conveying insert into a single component
– Powder outputs of up to 450 g/min achievable depending upon hose length and diameter
– Quick release design for the powder hose
– Unique Inline-Design
– Cartridge sleeve manufactured from high quality non stick materials
– Robust diecast injector housing
– Quick disconnect air connections
For frequent color changes
If your production requires frequent and quick color changes, then we would recommend the OptiFlex Pro B, which is designed to use the manufacturer’s original powder box.
– Highest flexibility
– Shortest and cleanest color changes
– For direct transport from the original powder box
– Complete emptying of the powder box thanks to the tilted vibrating base
– Integrated fluidization
– Scratch resistant and easy accessible box plate
Color change in 35 seconds
Are super-fast colour changes your priority? OptiFlex Pro Q is equipped with additional features that allow:
– Super-fast colour change in 30-40 seconds
– Suitable for all types of powder
– Minimal space usage
For continuous powder use
If continuous use of the same powder over a long period of time is the bulk of your production schedule, then we would recommend the OptiFlex Pro F with the 50-litre fluidized powder container.
– Ideal for large powder quantities
– Compatible with all powder types
– Scratch-free 50 litre powder container with fluidization
– Easy cleaning of the container
For powders that are difficult to fluidize
Do you need to economically process powders with a tendency to separation during fluidization? OptiFlex Pro S is your best choice!
– Unique stirrer system with 18 litre hopper capacity
– Processing of powders with poor fluidization capability
– Preventing the separation of powders
– Processing of small quantities without any loss
– Complete emptying of remaining powder
For Lab use
Do you want to coat small batches or samples? Your solution is the OptiFlex Pro C with self-fluidizing application cup.
– Perfectly suited for small powder quantities
– Self-fluidizing application cup (optionally 150 ml or 500 ml)
– Processes powder quantities from 20 g to 250 g
– The application cup can be easily combined with every coating unit
For small batches
Do you carry out lab applications or quality tests? The OptiFlex Pro L unit is the perfect solution for lab use and quality control.
– Fluidized powder hopper
– 4 litre hopper volume
– Removable powder hopper
– Easy cleaning
The universal solution
For upgrades, to be mounted on booth walls or at your production site: OptiFlex Pro W can be integrated in any existing surrounding.
– Its bracket can be mounted on any powder booth
– Takes the powder from fluidized hoppers or original powder box
More from Air Power: Gema Optiflex Pro Demo
More About Gema: Gema Powder Coating
Source: Gema Manual Equipment and Guns