How To Properly Flush a Pressure Pot
In this video, we walk through the steps it takes to properly flush a pressure pot with Air Power Account manager Jeff Tussey.
- Cut of air supply to the pot, this is critical! Once air has been cut off to the pot, bleed pressure pot utilizing pressure relief valve.
- Remove lid from pressure pot
- Remove liner (Air Power recommends all Pressure Pots to be utilized with pot liners – for ease of use, cleaning, and color change applications).
- Add your solvent (or preferred chemical cutting agent) liner.
- Re-install pressure pot lid, reconnect air supply, and slowly increase fluid pressure (Note – no atomizing air is necessary while flushing a unit).
- Trigger gun and spray waste into solvent/waste containment – Note – make sure waste can is properly grounded.
LIKE & SUBSCRIBE to Air Power YouTube channel to stay updated on the latest of our How To Series!
How To Effectively Adjust Your Spray Gun Pattern
This video is a step by step guide to show you how to effectively adjust your spray gun pattern. The equipment utilized for this video is the Devilbiss Spray Gun with 1.4MM Needle (standard).
The Fan adjustment (top knob) – clockwise adjustments to narrow pattern, counterclockwise adjustments for wider pattern.
The Needle adjustment (bottom knob) – for fine tuning of fluid flow rate
Air Power recommends that all fluid flow rate adjustments take place on your outbound fluid pressure regulator. By regulating fluid utilizing the fluid needle it will increase needle wear and result in decreased life expectancy. Properly setting your outbound fluid at your fluid source (pressure pot, pump, etc.) utilizing a properly set outbound fluid regulator is the preferred and most effective fluid setting measurement.
Please Like & Subscribe to our Youtube channel to stay updated on our How To video series. Thanks for Watching!